一、价格谈判技巧
价格谈判就是双方综合实力的对比的结果。在谈判中,我们要尽量鼓励对方多说,我们要向对方说:“yes”,“please go on”,并提问题请对方回答,使对方多谈他们的情况,以达到尽量了解对方的目的。如果嫌价格贵,就谈产品质量,带客户参观企业。良好的企业文化也是增加价格的砝码。不要和客户纠缠自己的价格和同类价格比较。避免这种比较,要岔开话题。或者直接说,没有可以比较的地方。还有说到一定要做到,即使赔钱也要做,诚信最重要的。
二、外贸英语口语价格谈判词汇
pricing 定价
base price底价
original price 原价
maximum price最高价
minimum price最低价
average price平均价格
bedrock price最低价
rockbottom price最低价
ceiling price最高价,顶价
moderately 适当地,合适地;适度
economically 经济地,便宜地
cost level 成本费用的水平
call it a deal 一言为定
三、价格谈判句子
Your price is feasible (infeasible)
你方价格是可行(不可行)的
Your price iscompetitive (not competitive)
你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)
I can’t accept
我无法接受
It’s too high
这个价格太贵了
What do you mean?
你们觉得多少合适?
It seems acceptable
这个价格我可以接受。
How about a discount of 5%?
5%的折扣怎么样?
I’m afraid I can’t agree with you here
恐怕我不能接受
What do you think about the price?
这个价格你觉得怎么样?
We're ready to reduce the price by 5%
我们准备减价百分之五
There is no room for any reduction in price
价格毫无再减的余地了
Price is hovering between $5 and $8
价格徘徊于5至8美元之间
We've already cut the price very fine
我们已将价格减至最低限度了
We regret we have to maintain our original price
很遗憾我们不得不保持原价
What kind of a reduction did you have in mind then?
那么你想要减少多少呢?
I think a discount of about 20% would be sufficient.
我认为20%的折扣就足够了
We've already cut down our prices to cost level.
我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了
Your price is much too high, can you come down a little?
你们的价格太高了,能降点吗?
Our rock-bottom price is $500/mt, and cannot be further lowered.
我们的最低价是500美元一公吨,不能再低了
Your price is much higher than the price from U.K. France and Germany
你们价格比英、法、德的都高
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have toadjust theprices of our products accordingly
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整
Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms
如果你方愿意减价,譬如说减10%,也许能达成交易
价格谈判对话
A: We are interested in your pure silk, but I’m wondering about the price. How much will youpossibly offer us?
A: 我方对贵方的真丝面料很感兴趣,但我在考虑价格问题。不知道贵方要出什么价格呢?
B: It’s $ 120 per yard, including a 5% discount.
B: 真丝每码120美元,其中包括5%的折扣。
A: That’s much higher than I expected. Can you come down a bit?
A: 价格比我想象中要高得多。能否降低一点呢?
B: But if you placed a larger order, we would increase the discount to 10%.
B: 但如果你们订的再多一点的话,我方愿将折扣提到10%。
A: Supposing we agreed to your price, what payment terms could you offer us?
A: 那假如我们接受贵方的价格,你方能提供什么付款条件呢?
B: Maybe we would consider a longer credit period.
B: 也许我们会考虑延长信用期。
A: That would be nice. Let’s call it a deal.
A: 那太好了。就这么定了。